Young Chang Latest on Brackets

BRETT GLASS bgpianoman at email.com
Tue Feb 13 19:17:16 MST 2007

Aloha to all, No Paul I didn't ask about labor. I felt lucky just to get
the brackets if I do. And by the way Terry they want 25$ for each or a
set is 100$$. And like I said I would understand if they were out of
warranty and the company had not been offering to at least supply parts
in the past. But for a customer that had been waiting for almost a year
under the old rules they should keep their word.  And yes we should all
write them or pass on the discussions from here. I'll bet they have
someone watching if they care. Brett