etd's and ears

Arlin Hall ahall12 at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 14 07:29:49 MST 2007

etd's and earsLes,

You have summed up beautifully how I have felt in recent years on this
topic.

You said:  As the tuning public grows more and more grey, hearing issues are
going to become more serious, and  I can pretty much tell on first pass if
the tuner before has been aural, and generally know if he or she is
suffering from some kind of hearing limitation..   I was discussion this
very point with someone just the other day.  Thanks for your thoughtful and
honest post.

Arlin