threads that will never die

Rob Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Wed Feb 14 11:15:35 MST 2007

Light fixturesShould I bid on a school contract?
Should I get involved in store tunings and how much?
Should I have business insurance?
Is it worth advertising in the phone book?
What's the best tuning hammer?
What's causing this buzzy sound?
Any topic related to CA glue.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

  EIGHT THREADS THAT WILL NEVER DIE!!!

  ETDs [are / or are not] a good thing for tuning

  All piano dealers [are / or are not] dirty rotten crooks

  Steinway [is / or is not] in decline

  Acrosonics [are / or are not] wonderful pianos

  Pitch raises [should / or should not] cost the customer

  Pianos [can / or should never] be tuned to anything but 440

  All pianos [should / or should never] be tuned in other than equal temperament

  Computer operating systems [should / or should never] be discussed on piano list!

  dp