threads that will never die

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 11:45:15 MST 2007

I know various web-based email forums have something like a "must-read"
section for new posters. It's designed to prevent unnecessary posting on the
same issues. Wouldn't work here now, but might be something to think about
if the powers that be ever decide to go to a web-based forum. One could
browse through the most popular topics right in front of him before asking
his question.

JF