ET WT Mr. T I don't know :)

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 14 18:32:31 MST 2007

Hi Everyone,
Speaking of temperments, what routine do you use?  I heard it said, "It doesn't matter how we get there as long as we wind up at the same place." Is this the case or not?  I'm still curious what the sequence is for this Broadview temperment.  Has anyone hard of a temperment where after setting your pivital thirds as they are called, you start with d4b3 fourth, then down a third up a fourth down a third etc?  Also how many ET's formulas exist today?  I'm curious.  Have a good one.
Marshal
ps. this is the end of the  e-mail, no attachments!  Yeah!!!