One Pass Pitch Raise

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 15 13:23:24 MST 2007

I'm trying to follow what you did Jon, but am having trouble. A=+8c - I
assume that means you set the VT pitch to +8 cents.

"Tune A4, A3, proceed to tenor break and tune upwards." Okay, but you lost
me after that.

" A3 @ -2c, pull up; raise C4 and up 5% ovrpl
A4 @ -4c, raise 10% ovrpl  to C5 raise 20% ovrpl"

What does all that mean?

Why didn't you simply start at A0 and overpull normal percentages?

Terry Farrell