Weird Lester Action (horizontal jack)

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Thu Feb 15 11:56:48 MST 2007

Hello Kurt,

   This action was developed  the "Thayer Action

Co."  of Chicago  and put into production.

  When the Thayer and Wood-Brooks were combined
it became known as the W-B 90% action.

  At this time we were told that  " This is a grand action  "
Of course it  was and is not.

It was not a good action as the regulation was not
dependable. I understand that   production only lasted
for about two years.

However to "Thayers" credit they did try to develop an
action that was truly different.  And spent a lot of money
doing it.  No one has shown this courage to  try since.

  What parts do you need?  I have some parts.

Regards,
Jack Wyatt