One Pass Pitch Raise

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 15 13:39:12 MST 2007

Today. Kimball spin/sole. 100+ cents flat.

One quick, no-mutes pitch raise.

One careful, stabilized (pins and strings) pitch raise using Tunelab and measuring every note.

One careful, stabilized tuning.

Sounds great. C	harged 1 and 2/3 times tuning rate.  Took almost three hours.

Customer is very happy and we'll tune again in the Spring.

Anything over about 15 cents gets a second PR, for me, otherwise I spend too long with the fine tuning and don't like it when I'm finished. The first PR can be quick and rough, the second is more careful.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15