etd's and ears

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Fri Feb 16 00:34:54 MST 2007

Please see my earlier replies....I apologize for lack of clarity
before; I thought I was clearer. I guess I need to put it in caps:
4 OF MY FAVORITE 8  PIANO TECHNICIANS IN THE WORLD, MY FAVORITE
CONCERT TUNERS, REGULARLY USE ETDs IN THEIR WORK.  I LOVE THEIR
TUNINGS.  THEY LOVE MY TUNINGS.  OUR TUNING ARE VERY SIMILAR. NONE OF
US GIVE A HOOT HOW THE BEAUTY HAPPENS, JUST THAT IT HAPPENS.  CAPISCE?

I believe this will be my last transmission on this subject; please,
y'all, don't jump to conclusions that are not stated.
David A.