salvage parts for reed organ

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 11:38:47 MST 2007

"All that pumping" is pathetically easy with a
properly restored organ- and it gives you somethging
fun to do, when the power's out.

P.S. I have several sets of reeds frfom an Estey, if
anyone is interested.

P.P.S. Figuring out an appropriate bellows system for
a  reed organ would be pretty simple for someone
familiar with them, a sheet of furniture grade
plywwod, and a  table saw.