Tool

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Feb 18 12:45:03 MST 2007

> The amazing thing about this tool is all the things it can "do".  Just look
> over to the right where it says all it can do.  Never mentions a person OR a
> hammer, so this must be one very special tool..........
> les bartlett

Says it can do Alot, which isn't a legitimate English word in
spite of it's widespread usage, so I'd guess it doesn't
promise a thing. Or is that "Athing", as "The yard is athing
with ants"?

Interesting though how everything now is either computerized,
or magnetic - magnets being the natural enemy of computers.
Everything steel that I pick up in the shop tries to stick to
everything else that's steel. Strange, and beginning to annoy.
Time to degauss.

Ron N