question from a beginner

John Cole johnspianotech at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 18 14:26:31 MST 2007

Hey guys--
I'm a beginner at the piano tech scene. I've started Randy Potter's course
(in 5 shipments, I've only received the first two). My mother in law has a
piano at her church that has some felt loose. It's a Baldwin Hamilton. The
lid and music desk are connected as one piece that lifts up. The felt is on
the underside of the music desk where it would be above the fall board that
covers the keys. (I suppose to protect the top of the fallboard from
scraping the music desk.) It has come off of part and hangs out where it can
be seen. Can I glue it back in place? With what? Where can I get it?
Thanks,
John Cole