question from a beginner

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 14:50:57 MST 2007

Hi John,

Welcome to the strange world of piano techs! :-)

I always use carpenter's glue because I carry some in a contact lens case in
my kit. One of my fingers does the application.

A number of glues would work well, though. PVC-E would also work well. You
can get it in the craft section of Walmart. "Sobo" is one name brand I
think, and there are a couple others. These two glues are good to keep in
your car for when you need 'em.

JF