M&A A

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Sun Feb 18 16:27:31 MST 2007

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, STOP HAVING OPINIONS!

In a message dated 02/18/07 15:29:47 Central Standard Time, ricb at pianostemmer.no writes:
Good point bringing up pitch locks. Why they can influence the classic
false beat to begin with needs a good explanation not to mention how the
loose pin idea fits into that box. I remain convinced we are still
largely speculating on the whole subject matter. Lots of observations
but the only things that add up are pretty general in nature
 Cycloidal pendulum phenomenon? The staple interrupts the periodicity of the oscillation? Phase interruption or damping? Hmmm.

Paul