Tool

James H Frazee jimfrazee at msn.com
Sun Feb 18 17:23:43 MST 2007

I think, Avery correct me if I'm wrong, that we're missing the point here.  Forget the nails!  Forget the listed "things it can do".  Instead be a little creative, think of the things it could "hold steady" for us as we work through our daily regimens of surprises/pitfalls/Oh, my's.  Bridge pins?  Turn a finish nail upside down to use as a nail set?  Drop screws?  And, not for anything, but if you've had a few black fingernails, use it for that, too!  Of course, I'm still serious about how I can use my student lever now - just drill some holes through old tips. . .