Tool

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Sun Feb 18 22:09:01 MST 2007

Everyone,
For the record I never intended to call anyone
foolish I only shared my opinion of this "tool" .
If anyone feels it useful and orders it, uses it,
and proves it to be useful for themselves, GREAT!
That's what our capitalist thing is all about
here. I can tell you that I'd never purchase one
but who cares. No offense was intended and I'm
sorry if it came across that way.

all the best,
Greg Newell

At 07:01 PM 2/18/2007, you wrote:
>Avery,
>
>Just placed my order.  Thanks for the heads up.  Folks can call me foolish
>if they want, but I've looked for something like this before.
>
>Arlin

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
gregspianoforte.com