M&A A

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Sun Feb 18 19:18:18 MST 2007

Terry, my friend, it's my signature quote which I found on a Chinese fortune cookie several years ago and have adopted as a way to remind myself that behind my opinions as a filter to the world there is probably greater truth to be found. It has struck me as a particularly profound find for a fortune cookie (out of work philosopher at the fortune cookie factory). It ends up as a header only because in several of my replies I have opted to select portions of emails to reply to and that the format it ends up in. Not trying to be in your face with anything.
Warmest regards,

Paul Revenko-Jones

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, STOP HAVING OPINIONS!