etd's and ears (just trying to lighten up the conversation)

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Feb 19 08:01:44 MST 2007

Fenton
  Now if you could just rip off some hot blues lines on  the piano on line
every one could know instantly that you are the Blues  meister.
  How about 2008 in Anaheim ...Fenton Murray  & the Blues busters in concert
at the convention.  Yeah  Baby! You could play and tell jokes pal.
  I'm in
   Dale

OK,
I'm in, I can tell jokes on any subject for hours, most of them need
cleaning up though so that will limit me on line.
This guy walks into a bar.
"Hey bartender, wanna hear a piano tech joke?'
Bartender says " Ya see that guy over there playing pool? The guy with  the
tattoos and a big old knife on his hip, just layed that other dude out  with a
pool que?
He's a piano tech"
"Oh, I see."
"How about my bouncer, over by the door, 22" biceps, diamond earring, see
him there?"
"Uh, yes sir, I do."
"He's a piano tech."
Just then the bartender pulls out a Charles Fulk ( Chuck loves 18 year  old
single malts ) titanium tuning hammer and slams it down on the mahogany  bar
EXACTLY 15.2 mm from the guys knuckle.
"WOW man that's close, can you move it out to 17 or so."
"AND I'M A PIANO TECHNICIAN, do you still want to tell a piano tech joke  in
here"
"No way man, I'd have to tell it three times."
Fenton