Ronsen hammers for the 21 st century

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Feb 19 13:32:07 MST 2007

Hi  All
   To entice you the more about the MARC  I list the class description below.
 Ray & I will joint teach this  one at the Mid Atlantic regional conference
April 19-22 in Valley  Forge
  Thanks
  Dale

Ronsen piano hammers for the 21 st  century
Ronsen piano hammers have been  an industry staple for over 50 years.  As
Felts & technologies change  & improve so has the Ronsen piano hammer.
Skill,experience &  knowledge gained over time by the Negron family have succeeded in
creating a first class set of  hammers any technician will enjoy  using.
Tonal results are assured & easy to manipulate.

In this class Ray Negron & colleague Dale Erwin will take you  thru felt
making, hammer manufacture & voicing technique. Over the last 12  years Dale has
used all varieties of the Ronsen product & knows how to  select proper size,
weight & style of felt & to make your  piano sing.
Complete with slide show,  hands on experiments & aural demonstrations this
duo will help you  understand why the Ronsen hammer is becoming so popular
among leading  rebuilders.

Dale Erwin--Piano Restorations
4721 Parker  rd
Modesto, Ca. 95357