Ronsen hammers for the 21 st century

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Tue Feb 20 08:51:07 MST 2007

Nice
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Erwinspiano at aol.com
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 12:32 PM
  Subject: Ronsen hammers for the 21 st century

      Hi All

     To entice you the more about the MARC I list the class description below.  Ray & I will joint teach this one at the Mid Atlantic regional conference April 19-22 in Valley Forge
    Thanks
    Dale

    Ronsen piano hammers for the 21 st century

    Ronsen piano hammers have been an industry staple for over 50 years.  As Felts & technologies change & improve so has the Ronsen piano hammer.  Skill,experience & knowledge gained over time by the Negron family have succeeded in creating a first class set of  hammers any technician will enjoy using.  Tonal results are assured & easy to manipulate.

                       In this class Ray Negron & colleague Dale Erwin will take you thru felt making, hammer manufacture & voicing technique. Over the last 12 years Dale has used all varieties of the Ronsen product & knows how to select proper size, weight & style of felt & to make your  piano sing.
      Complete with slide show, hands on experiments & aural demonstrations this duo will help you understand why the Ronsen hammer is becoming so popular among leading rebuilders.

  Dale Erwin--Piano Restorations
  4721 Parker rd
  Modesto, Ca. 95357
  Shop 209-577-8397