A good piano day

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Feb 19 19:11:19 MST 2007

Dave
  I love this report.  Pay attention, treat people  right, enjoy life ,get
paid.  What a recipe!
  Dave I've seen you grow in stature as a tech & its'  great to see.
  People are watching
  Dale

Every once in awhile, we have a day when all of the pianos are quality
instruments, the customers are incredibly nice, there are no snafus to throw  off a
really busy schedule, and driving is minimal.

Yesterday was one of those lucky days for me.  I had 5 jobs, not a  one of
them more than 5 miles from my home:  A Steinway L, Boston up 118,  Seiler 186
(brand new), Kawai RX 2 grand, and Kawai K50 upright.  All of  the pianos
needed a partial pitch raise, except for the Boston--I last tuned  it about 5 years
ago--which was right at pitch.

It was a 10 1/2 hour day, but it was far easier than a day with one  decaying
old upright or elbow-breaking Winter spinet.

For those of us who might be struggling to get their business off the
ground, hang in there.  The rewards can be well worth it.

I am so grateful not to be chained to a cubicle!

Dave Stahl