M&A A

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Mon Feb 19 19:58:42 MST 2007

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, STOP HAVING OPINIONS!

In a message dated 02/19/07 15:37:29 Central Standard Time, davidskolnik at optonline.net writes:
Ric, Paul, & All -
Shooting from the hip, so to speak. I've been accurately (but well-meaningly) chastised in the past for not actively trying to find the answers to the questions I ask.  I'm coming to accept that answers are not my roll. Perhaps something to aspire to.  In any case, I'll pick through Ric's post below and refer to one item of Paul's.  For the sake of space, I'm deleting all but the specific quote, so it would be necessary for a reader to access the original post to fully understand (if that ware possible)'