Dissatisfied piano owner. (I didn't know they existed)

kurt baxter fortefile at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 20:05:47 MST 2007

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who
have not got it."
                   --  *George Bernard Shaw*

A few things are required in the character of a person who desires to have a
healthy relationship
with a "piano shaped object", and the patience to endure long tech visits
fixing problems that
should have been fixed at the factory is pretty high on the list. Also high
on the list is being in
possession of a value system that bears little resemblance to my own.

     [k]