Reminder Postcards

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 13:42:35 MST 2007

Greetings,

      I send out the ones availabe from the PTG that have the words Practice,
practice, practice, tune, practice practice.....on them. Out of every 10 I
send,  I may get 2 or 3 calls for bookings, at most and sometimes out of 10, no
-hazzard non-systematic thing with me.

Julia Gottshall
Reading, PA

In a message dated 2/20/2007 2:58:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,