question from a beginner

John Cole johnspianotech at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 17:54:26 MST 2007

Hey guys--

Just bouncing another sticky reference out to see where it goes. I posted a
similar question to Piano Forums at Piano World and one guy mentioned a glue
you can get at the craft section at Wal-Mart called Aileen's (sp?). There
are several types. Any experience with those? Are any of those considered a
PVC-E type glue? Another guy says he uses the gel form of Elmer's school
glue. Are these good ideas? Looking forward to feedback. Getting ready to
send in my second audio tuning evaluation recording to Randy. Also waiting
for my regulating video to come in.

John Cole