question from a beginner

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Tue Feb 20 20:02:37 MST 2007

Aleene's Tacky Glue, in the gold plastic squeeze bottle, is found in the
craft section, and is, I believe, PVC-E, good for joining dissimilar
materials.  It dries clear and is flexible, and being thick, works well for
felt (since it doesn't wick in very far).

http://tinyurl.com/ypq8nl   or
http://www.duncancrafts.com/ProductDetails.aspx?id=0ec308f9-71a4-4fd0-b4df-b4bbf7b42152

--Cy--