applying teflon powder

Horace Greeley hgreeley at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 20 20:37:07 MST 2007

Hi, Barb,

At 07:15 PM 2/20/2007, you wrote:

<snip>

>  Is someone going to tell me I'm ruining the Teflon powder by
> exposing it to the quick heat of the bushing iron?

Well...if you really want someone to, I am sure that they
might...(but, as you describe it, I wouldn't worry).

Best.

Horace

>Barbara Richmond, RPT
>near Peoria, Illinois

P.S....I've never heard of Near Peoria...is that on the opposite side
of town from Far Peoria?  From what perspective is one Near and one
Far?  Might they not be either Down or Up?...idle ruminations...hg