applying Teflon powder

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Tue Feb 20 22:21:08 MST 2007

Hi Barbara,

I Like it!  I also iron with the broaches, and have done it both ways - before and after applying the Teflon.  I think I generally prefer before as the Teflon grabs a bit better before the bushing cloth is flattened more with the iron.  I assume you use a dial temperature control?  How hot do you like to set the iron?

Thanks for the useful tool.

Best,
William R. Monroe