J. Irmler decal

Allen Wright akwright at btopenworld.com
Wed Feb 21 15:10:08 MST 2007

Gregor,

And (as I notice in Wikipedia) Münster has been the home of American
artist Moondog since 1974 (!?). I briefly visited Enschede just over
the border in the Netherlands a few years back to see the shop of a
piano restorer builder there, whose name now escapes me; so I was
pretty close to Münster, I see. It looks like it must be a very
beautiful and historic city, indeed. Sounds like a great place to be
a piano technician.

That's very droll, the Märchen thing. One wonders whether they were
clueless, or cynical, to call a piano that?

Thanks for your very interesting posts.

Best regards,

Allen Wright, RPT