"If you want the truth, stop having opinions..."

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Wed Feb 21 15:14:18 MST 2007

Bravo.  Great post. In other words, the phrase means: be open. Have
flexibility. Think about it; read it again. Have a "student mind." In
the words of The Pirate, "always an apprentice." IT MEANS SOMETHING
WE ALL STAND FOR.

So, Paul, in person and in this mode you embody the qualities I look
for and admire in a colleague. You are welcome to express yourself
however you wish, because I trust it will be for the best, and for
the good of our community.

One egregious failure I will point out: YOUR FONT IS TOO SMALL.
Please. I'm a pathetic old weak-eyed geezer.  Have mercy.

Best,
David Andersen