tiny fonts

Allen Wright akwright at btopenworld.com
Wed Feb 21 16:15:56 MST 2007

Paul,

No, sorry, I have no idea what causes this phenomenon. Apparently
your font is showing up teensy for others as well.

I mean, it's not THAT big a deal - on my computer (a Mac) all I have
to do is hold the command key down and then hit the + key several
times, and it zooms everything on the screen larger I have to credit
my wife for showing me that trick). Undoubtedly Windows machines must
have a similar function - which after all, only takes about what, two
seconds?

I just thought it might be helpful for you to be aware of the
phenomenon. I see it from other people's postings, as well.

Is there a digital guru on the list to enlighten us???

Allen

Allen Wright
6 Clay Court, 219 Long Lane
London SE1 4PB