applying teflon powder

David Porritt dporritt at smu.edu
Thu Feb 22 15:42:50 MST 2007

Avery:

Teflon is toxic if you heat it up (700 degrees or so) and has been presented
as a danger in Teflon coated pans.  Fortunately, my wife doesn't heat
anything in a pan to half that temperature so we feel safe and have the
obvious longevity to prove it.  It's like a lot of the other "terrible
things that can happen" if you take something to an extreme lots of bad
things happen.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu