Unusual use for lubricant? Ha!

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 23 05:48:20 MST 2007

Not so unusual, I'd say.  Try this one:  our hamster had a metal exercize wheel and it started to squeak, so out comes the Protek and voile!  The only squeaks now come from the hamster himself!  BTW, the stuff must be tasty; the little guy tried licking as much of it off the wheel as he could, but the Protek still worked.

  OK, I apologize in advance, but...here it comes...

  It took a licking but kept on slicking.  (Took some salivating but kept on lubricating?)

  Sorry...

  Tom Sivak
  Chicago

PIANOTECHNICIAN at aol.com wrote:
      OK, it's not what you think - -this is a clean web site. Anyway, I noticed the two latches on my new Genck
  case were very hard to pull down to the locking position, so I opened up the case, looked at the bottom latches, and saw the spot where two metal pieces rub against each other. I lubricated the spot with Protek MLP-1 and voila! It worked like a charm! Why struggle each time you want to close up your Genck case and put unnecessary wear on the latch mechanisms? MLP-1 is the answer. Genck sure makes a strong case, but I'm surely making a strong case for MLP-1!

  Jesse Gitnik
  In it since 1980