Yamaha C7 parts

Clark Sprague CSPRAGUE4 at woh.rr.com
Fri Feb 23 06:04:20 MST 2007

Dave,  Check with them as to how many bass notes, also.  The C7 went through several incarnations through the years.  Yamaha has only the current configuration in stock.  At least that's what they told me a couple of years ago, and didn't have the ones I needed.  I ended up going with Abel's.  And Arledge Bass Strings.  Turned out super.
    And, at the time, Yamaha wanted about $1200 for the ones that they did have, if memory serves me well.
Clark A. Sprague, RPT