New Falcone 'false beats'

Wayne Walker wayne.w at musicstop.com
Fri Feb 23 06:55:42 MST 2007

We carry pianos from the same factory that the Falcone's are built. Being a
new piano, 9 months, and seasonal changes 50 c flat is not uncommon. I seat
string on all of the pianos, grands and uprights. You can have a freshly
unpacked piano that sounds somewhat in tune but after you seat the strings
you will noticed a big difference. Most companies recommends 4 tunings the
first year of a piano life.

Wayne Walker
Piano Tuner / Technician
Musicstop Acoustic Piano Service