Abilene, TX

Michelle Smith michelle at smithpianoservice.com
Fri Feb 23 06:06:05 MST 2007

Hi Kent.  I went to college in Abilene and can tell you that it is a
wonderful community with lots of nice people.  It is fairly large and has
three religiously affiliated universities all with very strong music
programs.

I can, however, tell you that Abilene is in a part of Texas that
demographics experts say is fading into history.  They've already started
closing down a few of their elementary schools because the growth is no
longer there.

Seems like everyone is moving to Central Texas (where I live) and I wish
they'd go away!  =)

Have a great day.

Michelle Smith
Bastrop, Texas