Tuner's note in piano -funny

PIANOTECHNICIAN at aol.com PIANOTECHNICIAN at aol.com
Fri Feb 23 10:30:28 MST 2007

That's a real screamer. I guess the frustration of the tuner was too much  to
bear - -he had to get it out of his system so he  wrote it on the  key. In 27
years of piano work, I don't think I've ever tuned a Wurlitzer  vertical more
than 20 years old that had tight tuning pins. That's why I  sometimes ask a
new customer to play
all the notes on the piano for me over the phone after I ask her how  long
it's been since the piano was tuned. If it's a Wurlitzer spinet, tuned just
last year, and each  bass bichord note sounds like a perfect  third all by
itself, I know I'm in for one wicked piano!

Jesse Gitnik  NYC
In it since 1980
http://www.aol.com.