First Ecsaine Install

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 11:05:06 MST 2007

Have you tried "Aileen's Tacky Glue", especially the
"extra thick" type?
I find it grabs fabrics better and quicker than
anything, never needs a second application, and stays
just a  little resilient, so there's no worry about it
hardening the material too much. I've been using it
for years in actions with no apparent detriments, but
would like to hear others' opinions.
     Thump