Abilene, TX

Jeff Miller ljmiller3 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 23 17:30:37 MST 2007

Kent,
My name is Jeff Miller and I am a technician in Abilene.  To my knowledge
there are four of us.  Ken Clanch has been here the longest and services
most of the universities and schools.  He has a son by the name of Steve,
but he heads up Steinway Hall Dallas now.  I apprenticed under Ken for a few
years and I do alot in the surrounding communities.  At this time there is
only one place you can even buy pianos from here (Les White Music Co.)  I
hope to remedy this in the future.  I guess we'll just have to see what the
Lord has in store.  Michelle is right. I would much rather live in the San
Antonio area, but I'm sure I'll stick to dry ol' west Texas : (   As for the
area being underserviced, I disagree or I would be a whole lot busier.
There are very few techs who are associated with the guild.  To my knowledge
I'm the only one in the area who is a member (Fort Worth Chaper).
God Bless,
Jeff Miller
Miller Piano Service
325-793-2283