leaving our mark in the piano

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 25 09:44:19 MST 2007

I still think that the business card is the way to go.  I'd rather risk someone losing my business card than losing them as a customer because I decided to inscribe my "mark" in their piano.  Before we moved to Chicago , we attended a church back in South B end, IN where a tech whom I know and respect highly afixed his label on the front corner of the fall board of a Yamaha grand.  It was in an inconspicious spot, but the idea of sticking something on a piano bothers me.  I also hate when pianos are painted, I mean painted.  Have a good one all.  Is anyone else geting snow?
Marshall