Rough idea..please

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Feb 26 07:15:13 MST 2007

In a message dated 2/26/2007 4:23:46 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
phil at philbondi.com writes:

I'm  looking for a rough idea what a 1972 Yamaha C3 would be
worth in today's  market. I don't need the MSRP - just a
rough idea what a C3 in good to  excellent condition (it
really is) of this year might fetch in today's  market.

Many thanks,

-Phil Bondi(Fl)

Hi Phil
   Providing it needs little work probably 6 to 9 k.  I find at this age they
usually need at least a face lift of hammers,regulation  & bass
strings....babababuuuttt not always. I remember the C-3 from this  time period from my Dads
dealer ship.  I liked them I don't believe they  yet had the heavier sand
casted plate.  Not a fan of the vacuum cast  plate
 Dale

Dale Erwin--Piano Restorations
4721 Parker  rd
Modesto, Ca. 95357