new Hamilton

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Mon Feb 26 09:05:32 MST 2007

It would not take much to diagnose the problem, and that would certainly be my first step before diving in. I take it all the problems stated below are new since the weather change.  Look close at key bedding, loose screws, action bracket screws, hammer rail, keys rubbing, key bushings, you get the idea. Sustanuto interference, could be anything, but it shouldn't take 20 minutes to figure out.
Fenton