Milwaukee Public Schools

Robin Blankenship tunerdude at comcast.net
Mon Feb 26 09:03:48 MST 2007

Conrad,

Did you have occasion to go to Gitmo and see that piano in the chapel?? I
was there as leader of a small Navy Band Memphis group in about '85. We got
to all the clubs on base but not to the chapel, LOL. That place does tend to
make one go a bit off center. Pretty creepy, I thought.

Were you able to help the glue besodden piano??

Robin Blankenship