new Hamilton

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 16:58:59 MST 2007

Yeah, I was sort of playing devil's advocate. I understand...up to a point.
I can see the benefit of having fewer of the very thin ones, and can see
where they might contribute to a spongy feel. What about the point of
diminishing returns, though? Are you really going to take out two
0.010punchings and replace them with one
0.020? Honestly, now, how much can those paper fibers really compress?

Gotta be some reality here...no?

JF