Want a used Clavinova---way used (under $400)

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 27 06:54:35 MST 2007

David,
I lived with one, a CLP-300, for some time.  You want to be sure it
works at this age (and use), but they are some of the more solid,
better-built ones.  My wife recorded a CD on one. Kind of weird; fine
playing but something missing, know what I mean?  All those piano
details in the sound not present.  Kind of like black & white TV versus color.

Andrew Anderson