Grand Action Dolly(s)

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Tue Feb 27 15:31:00 MST 2007

Does anyone know how much this action dolly from Jansen is? I can't
find the price.
Weighs app. 23 lbs.

http://www.pljansen.com/serv08.htm

Laroy's is $349.00 but it has bedding screws to be able to duplicate the keydip
while out of the piano and even has a string height target thingee.
Weighs app. 18 lbs.

http://www.edwardsstringcovers.com/brochureCaddy.pdf

Except for the things mentioned above, both seem to be similar as far
as design is concerned.

I'm thinking about getting one or the other. I'm getting old! :-) So
far, the Edwards looks
better because of the bedding screws and string height "target".

Anyone tried both of them? Thanks.

Avery