tax question

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 27 19:26:58 MST 2007

Ed
On schedule C you have a line for supplies, those
kinds of items you don't individually sell to
customers.  This is deducted from you gross
income at 100%.  Now if you are selling specific
items you do that COGS in a different area.  Your
supplies fee is income, your supplies expense offsets it.

Your Advice May Vary ( I don't claim to be an
certified expert, but it does seem to fit the instructions)
Andrew