Bridle Straps

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Mon Jan 1 09:49:38 MST 2007

Actually, the number of redo's with cork, has been negligible. Most of the ones I do are original.
On the odd one where I run across, I made up a reamer from an old screwdriver that works quite well. At the moment I don't know where it is, or I would send a picture. I think it can be visualized though. Tapered with sharpened sides.
I find the ones wrapped and glued around the small shank to the backcheck, much more of a curse.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca