Piano refinishing

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Jan 4 07:07:50 MST 2007

>>Also small imperfections are quickly and easily filled with ca glue.  Any
body flippin out yet?  Yes CA. Fill the dent with Ca & spray on the hardner
but keep it wet for a feww seconds so nothing turns white.  Let it sit up an
hour & Then block sand it flat & shoot lacquer over it.  It will be
inviisble. It doesn''t shrink either.

If the dent is on a vertical surface, spray a little accelerator on the
sticky side of a piece of masking tape, apply thick CA to the dent and
immediately cover with the tape.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272