Damper Transport Alternative

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Jan 4 20:21:02 MST 2007

William
  Very creative.  Luv it
  Dale

Well, it  was one of those days.  What do you do when you need to pick up a
set  of dampers and you forgot your damper rack?

A.    Empty the  most appropriate tool box in your trunk and pile 'em in.
B.     Ask your client for a box.
C.    Get creative with another  transport tool.

I chose C.  Considering the alternatives I had, it  actually worked quite
well.  The clamps are the Spurlock Key  Clamps.  "Hey, that's nice," said my
client, "they even have  handles."  A lesson in turning what would otherwise
have been a "what  kind of fool have I given my piano to?" day into a "what a
professional he  is" kind of day.

Enjoy the day,
William R.  Monroe